Printable Beware Of Pit Bull Sign

Friday, June 03, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

I love our neighborhood, but there was recently a sad reminder of how close we can be to danger. We don't even live in a bad neighborhood. We live in a nice one, and I think that's part of the problem.

So, due to this unfortunate activity in our neighborhood, I've decided we need to step up our security a bit. As we decide which security system will best fit our needs, I've decided to make the most of our current security system... a pit bull.

When I looked online for a sign fitting my needs, I didn't find any, so I quickly created my own. And, I figured what the heck. Might as well put it on the blog for anyone else who is looking for the same thing.

Download and print your Beware Of Pitt Bull Sign today.


I hope you enjoy this downloadable, printable Beware Of Pit Bull Sign. Feel free to share it on Facebook, Pinterest, and all of your social media sites.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...