Why We Love The Chewbacca Mom

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

I'm sure by now you've all seen the Chewbacca Mom... she's been everywhere lately!



Like Candace Payne says herself, "It's the simple joys in life."

#1 SHE'S FUN
In a media world filled with headlines dominated by our less-than-stellar election situation, moms being guilt-tripped by everything they do, I think we needed this. We needed to see a mom. Just. Having. Fun.

Sometimes, we forget how to do that. In the middle of breakfasts, packing healthy lunches, school busses, poopy diapers and napping babies, laughing seems to fall on the back-burner a bit too often. But, it's important to not forget who we are. To still remember to have fun.

#2 SHE'S REAL
I love that she's not that annoyingly-perfect mom. The one who is always dressed like she just got back from a photo shoot. She's like you. Or your mom, sister, or friend.  

#3 THAT LAUGH
Need I say more? She says it best herself "Everyone should have a mask like this and a mirror!" 


Thanks for stopping by! Love Candace as much as I do? Leave a comment below! I hope you have a great day!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...