Today's Excuse To Go To Target

Friday, July 22, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

This post was sponsored by WaterWipes as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.

We're a Target family. Sometimes we go when we need something. Sometimes we go when we just need to get out of the house. Sometimes we go when Mama needs to review some WaterWipes for her blog. That was the case this time.



So, with a baby on my hip and two kids by my side, we headed to the mothership. We went right to the baby section, and quickly saw the WaterWipes prominently displayed on the top shelf. I grabbed the last two on the shelf, and realized how lucky I was to snag some before they were gone.



Why WaterWipes?
Ever since Baby B had a bad diaper rash a few months ago, I've been super picky about what I use on her skin. I was was given specific orders by my pediatrician to only use the gentlest products on her, and stay away from harsh chemicals and fragrances. I love treating her delicate skin to only the gentlest soaps I can find. And, when it comes to wipes, the fewer chemicals I use, the better. And, it really doesn't get any better than chemical free WaterWipes! These super-durable WaterWipes are made from just two ingredients; 99.9% water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract (a natural skin conditioner).



Why Not DIY Wipes?
Back in my cloth diaper days, I had made a wipe spray that I would spray onto a wash cloth and use as a reusable wipe. There's a reason I don't do that anymore. It was incredibly rough on the skin. I just dealt with it for way longer than I should have because I was too pre-occupied with being frugal. Well, I'm so happy those days are over! Sometimes there are luxuries worth paring for, and WaterWipes are one of those luxuries. And, look at that face! She's loving them too!

Perfect For Messy Faces & Fingers Too!
Where water wipes really shine is when you use them to wipe messy faces and fingers though. If you've ever used any other wipe on your child's face or hands, you should know that they leave the most disgusting taste. But these? No yucky aftertaste! In fact, no "taste" at all! So feel free to wipe of those cheesy poof fingers mid-snack... and keep on eating! You don't have to worry about the disgusting taste of chemicals left on your fingers!

$100 Target Gift Card Giveaway!
To celebrate WaterWipes at Target, Influence Central is hosting a contest through which you can enter to win one of five $100 Target Gift Cards! The contest opens on July 21 and closes August 18. 


I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the winning prizes (5 winners).

Want to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest from WaterWipes? Be sure to follow them on FacebookTwitter, and with the hashtag #WaterWipesTarget. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...