A Walk In The ParkThis post was sponsored by Evenflo as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received the Evenflo Sibby Travel System to facilitate my review.
So, when the hubby started playing Pokemon Go on his phone, I was thrilled to discover that the game entailed lots of walking and visits to the park. *squee* As a mom, that meant lots of walks to the park with my family.
While the ½ mile walk to the park is a breeze from me, it's not always as easy for my 5-year-old-daughter's legs... especially on the way home. That's why I'm so stoked we (finally) have an Evenflo Sibby Travel System. When her legs get tired, I just pop on the ride-along-board, and we're good to go!
Big sister A loves hopping along for a fun ride! At 31.4 lbs, and going into kindergarten, she'll be able to hop along for a ride for quite a while, since the ride-along weight limit is 50 lbs!
Weighing in at 49.5 lbs, and heading into 2nd grade this fall, big brother is even able to catch a ride!
- Ride-along bord that folds away when not in use that supports a toddler-age child up to 50 lbs.
- Oversized storage basket with front and back access
- 3-Position footrest that adjusts for the comfort of your child
- Car seat inspired 5 point harness to ensure safe seating
- Adjustable backrest that reclines to a sleeping position
- Flex-style cup holder
- LiteMax Infant Car Seat (4-35lbs) that includes a stay-in-car base, making for a hassle free transfer from stroller to car
I highly recommend the Evenflo Sibby Travel System, available at Target, if you're looking for an amazing ride-along stroller at a great price.