A Walk In The Park

Monday, August 08, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

This post was sponsored by Evenflo as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received the Evenflo Sibby Travel System to facilitate my review. 

When we moved into our new home a year ago, I had no idea how close we were to the local Metro Park. Sure, I knew there was one a 5 minute car ride from here... but I didn't know there was a secret entrance a 5 minute walk from here!

So, when the hubby started playing Pokemon Go on his phone, I was thrilled to discover that the game entailed lots of walking and visits to the park. *squee* As a mom, that meant lots of walks to the park with my family.

While the ½ mile walk to the park is a breeze from me, it's not always as easy for my 5-year-old-daughter's legs... especially on the way home. That's why I'm so stoked we (finally) have an Evenflo Sibby Travel System. When her legs get tired, I just pop on the ride-along-board, and we're good to go!

Even though I now have three children, this is the first time I have used a sibling stroller. I remember hearing moms talking about how great they were at playdates, but minimalist me always thought they were something I could do without. Truth be told, a sibling stroller is absolutely perfect for a growing family, and I really wish I would have upgraded to a sibling ride-along stroller sooner.

Big sister A loves hopping along for a fun ride! At 31.4 lbs, and going into kindergarten, she'll be able to hop along for a ride for quite a while, since the ride-along weight limit is 50 lbs!

Weighing in at 49.5 lbs, and heading into 2nd grade this fall, big brother is even able to catch a ride!

Features

  • Ride-along bord that folds away when not in use that supports a toddler-age child up to 50 lbs.
  • Oversized storage basket with front and back access
  • 3-Position footrest that adjusts for the comfort of your child
  • Car seat inspired 5 point harness to ensure safe seating
  • Adjustable backrest that reclines to a sleeping position
  • Flex-style cup holder
  • LiteMax Infant Car Seat (4-35lbs) that includes a stay-in-car base, making for a hassle free transfer from stroller to car


I highly recommend the  Evenflo Sibby Travel System, available at Target, if you're looking for an amazing ride-along stroller at a great price.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...