VTech: Go! Go! Smart Enchanted Princess Castle {Review}

Thursday, September 15, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

The product has been provided by VTech so I could experience it with my family; however, the thoughts and opinions are all my own.

PROS
  • Value - At over 4 feet wide, this is a MASSIVE  playset for $60. Add the fact that it’s electronic and educational just brings the value even higher.
  • Fun for all ages - My 1-year-old daughter LOVES playing with this. And, I think her 5-year-old sister and 7-year-old brother might like it even more!
  • Educational - I like that they sneak little bits of education into this toy!
  • Assembly - I was able to assemble the castle in about 15 minutes with the “help” of my 5-year-old and 11-month-old daughters. Everything just snapped right into place.

CONS

  • Construction - Plastic was a little flimsy. Pieces came off easily. The fold-up mechanism wasn’t very sturdy. Overall, this product is less sturdy than another similar brand we have at home.

Because those unboxing videos are all the rage, I decided to make one of those as well, including snippets of the assembly as well.


Overall, this is a great toy at an amazing value! I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a fun, educational play castle for their child.

Thank you so much for stopping by! What do you think of this post? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...