The Adult Cake Smash... You've Got To Be Kidding Me

Saturday, October 29, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

It takes quite a bit to shock me, but this new trend certainly takes the cake. It's the adult cake smash. 😲 That's right, full grown adult Kristi decided to celebrate her 31st birthday with her very own cake smash photo shoot. Because what better way to celebrate how great you are than to set up your very own photo shoot, celebrating your greatness.


I'd love to think that this was perhaps a statement that as a single, career-focused woman, maybe we "worship" kids too much. Maybe after scrolling through countless cake smash photos on her Facebook page, that one day, she finally had enough. And then, I saw this.


That's right. Kristi loves being a mommy. 


It appears we're reached a new peak in narcissism. My heart genuinely goes out to her actual children. And family... none of whom, I suppose, had the guts to tell her what a horrible idea this was. 

Am I wrong about this whole crazy thing? Feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...