DJ Tanner-Fuller of Fuller House on Netflix - Get The Look

Saturday, December 31, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

I love the new Fuller House on Netflix, and each episode, I fall a little bit more in love with Candace Cameron Bure's character DJ Fuller. From the skinny jeans to the shoes... sexy, but not too revealing... DJ Fuller has got it going on. I also love that in real life, Candace is a 40-year-old mother of three. It's so awesome to see older moms looking, and I'm assuming, feeling great.

So, anyway... I love DJ Tanner-Fuller's style, and have made it my mission to find replica outfits of what she's worn... with links to buy whenever possible. I've done my best to find similar outfits to recreate the style when I can't find the exact outfit or when it is no longer available.

Season 2
 



That's all for now! I'll keep adding to this page, so be sure to check back for more great looks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...