My Year In Books

Thursday, December 22, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

With 2016 coming to a close, it's a perfect time to check in on my year in books. I LOVE reading. I think you can learn so much about a person based on what they're reading. You can tell who they are, what they think about, who they aspire to be, and so much more. So, it is with great excitment that I invite you to take a peek at the books I've been reading and listening to in 2016.

According to Goodreads, I have read 13 out of the 15 books I had set for my 2016 goal. It was a lofty goal, and while it appears I haven't quite reached it, I am proud at how close I came.



This year, books about habit dominated my list. Other themes included embracing the present, Scientology, and writing, and dealing with people. 

I'm currently reading 1984 by George Orwell. I read it once in high school, but it's interesting to go back and read it again, as I can relate to the characters differently now that I'm an adult. 

What was your favorite book of 2016? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...