How Long Do Converse Shoes Last?

Friday, June 16, 2017 0 Comments A+ a-

I bought my first pair of converse October 23, 2015 for $58.96. I hardly ever spend that much on casual shoes, but I've heard great things about Converse. Plus as a mom of three toting around a baby in the winter, I knew my heeled boots just weren't practical.

I was looking forward to a good 5 years or so with these shoes, but the quality just doesn't seem to be what I had hoped it was. I'm assuming it had something to due with the fact that Converse was bought by Nike in June of 2003. Quality materials were likely swapped for cheaper ones that didn't last as long.

Sadly, on June 2, 2017, I threw my very first of converse in the trash. They were officially done. They lasted me 1 year, 7 months, and 10 days.

I had ordered some Palladium Flex Slip-Ons, but didn't like the look and feel of them, so I returned them.

In the meantime, I've just decided to stick with my current set of flip-flops and sandals for the summer, and maybe by the time fall rolls around, I'll wear my good old boots with the heels.

How long do your Converse shoes last? Leave a comment below. As always, I read and respond to each and every one.  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...