Eight years ago, my life consisted of driving an hour to work, working 8 hours, driving an hour back home, working out, playing World of Warcraft, and going to bed.
Since then, I've become the mother of three wonderful children, now ages 8, 5, and 15 months. Now, I get up early to get the kids ready for school. Once they're on the bus, I do some housework, and spending time with my baby girl. I pick up A from kindergarten, and come home to eat lunch with the girls, help A with her schoolwork, and play. Baby B gets a nap in my arms, and then Big Brother gets off the bus for school. We eat dinner as a family, make sure his homework gets done, and relax at home together, playing games, having conversations, and just being together.
It is without a doubt that I can say the last 8 years have been the greatest in my life. And, as Baby B grows up, I cherish the moments together with her. The giggles, smiles, and mischief. Oh, is there mischief! Forget those standard milestones, like walking and saying 5 words. Her milestones are a bit more like this.
☑️️ Climbs onto the kitchen table constantly
☑️️ Fell down the basement stairs - sounded like maybe 5 or so to Daddy, but who knows
☑️️ Ingest a small battery from an alarm system that fell off the wall. Bonus points if the event included:
☑️️ Baby's first ambulance ride
☑️️ Baby's first surgery
Forget the being a perfect mom... some days I feel like I need a pat on the back just for keeping everyone here alive.
Long gone are the days when I prided myself on never letting my kids get diaper rash. Sometimes they happen. When they do, we slap on some Boudreaux’s Butt Paste to help soothe and relieve my baby’s bottom, and keep on moving.
All Boudreaux’s Butt Paste formulas have one thing in common – the ability to kick some serious rash by providing relief to baby's tender skin from the first use and beyond! Each product uses a combination of simple and efficacious ingredients to be fast acting on treating diaper rash without being harsh on your baby’s skin. Soothe your baby’s bottom with the trusted baby booty must-have – Boudreaux’s Butt Paste!
Unlike most diaper rash treatment products, Butt Paste is free of dyes, parabens, preservatives, phthalates and talc.
Tips To Prevent Diaper Rash
- Use Boudreaux’s Butt Paste as a rash-prevention product to use at every change
- Change diapers often. Remove wet or dirty diapers promptly.
- Gently pat the skin dry with a clean towel or let it air dry. Don't scrub your baby's bottom. Scrubbing can further irritate the skin.
- Don't overtighten diapers. Tight diapers prevent airflow into the diaper region, which sets up a moist environment favorable to diaper rashes. Tight diapers can also cause chafing at the waist or thighs.
- Give your baby's bottom more time without a diaper. When possible, let your baby go without a diaper. Exposing skin to air is a natural and gentle way to let it dry. To avoid messy accidents, try laying your baby on a large towel and engage in some playtime while he or she is bare-bottomed.
- After changing diapers, wash your hands well. Hand-washing can prevent the spread of bacteria or yeast to other parts of your baby's body, to you or to other children.
Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Prize Pack Giveaway
The lovely folks at Boudreaux’s Butt Paste are giving one lucky reader their very own prize pack consisting of (1) 4 oz. bottle of Original Boudreaux’s Butt Paste, one (1) 4 oz. bottle of Maximum Strength Boudreaux’s Butt Paste, and one (1) 4 oz. bottle of All Natural Boudreaux’s Butt Paste. To win, enter below. :)